FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I gotta replace my MC 1 shift cable . Ordered the parts and got the new style cable. am I seeing this right Do I have to use new style cable and retap the housing from the other side?...
I got the new cable in - think I read somewere that 1-2 threads showing on brass nut is ok. Thats what I have 2 threads left. Is this ok or do I need to work on it more and get er botumed out