Okay, let's hear em.

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer
What are your all time favorite funny one liners, comedy scenes etc from sit comes, or where-ever. <br /><br />I need some laughter here. <br /><br />I'll start off with one of my favorites. During one episode of Taxi, Christopher Lloyd (forget the character's name, he's the burned out ex-druggie.) has to take a written test to renew his driver's license. He runs onto a difficult question and leans over toward his friends who are sitting quietly waiting for him. "What does a yellow light mean?" he whispers. "slow down" they answer quietly. Chris dwells on this for a second and then again whispers, a little more slowly "Whaat dooes aaa yelloww lliigghht meeaan??" he asks again. This goes on for several rounds before the friends give up.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Okay, let's hear em.

Cleaned-up for the best site online:<br />"My brain is a Harley. You kick it to start".<br /><br />Frank Zappa<br /><br />And I really need a kick to git started this early. but hey, it's a job.

Throbbin Rods

Petty Officer 1st Class

Reverend Jim Ignatowski, on Taxi, when asked to donate to a gift for Elaine, pledges all he's saved since swearing off booze and drugs, empties his pockets and says, " I gave up drugs and alcohol for 37 cents?"<br /><br />Sipowitz from NYPD Blue, when his partner is cleared of the shooting of a suspect that had a gun on Sipowitz, says, "AS far as shootings go, that was one of my all time favorites!"

Roger Rose

Cadet

Norm on Cheers " It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milkbone underwear".

gaugeguy

Captain

Roy Scheider in Jaws..."We're gonna need a bigger boat".<br /><br />Outlaw Josey Wales..."dying ain't much of a living, boy"

Carphunter

Commander

I was always partial to Jesse "The Body" in Predator, "I ain't got time to bleed".<br /><br />Wish he was our Govenor. :( ..... :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br />I was always partial to Jesse "The Body" in Predator, "I ain't got time to bleed".<br /><br />Wish he was our Govenor. :( ..... :D
Read in the paper today he was thinking about a presidential run ;)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Boating accident, this was no boating accident.<br /><br />JAWS<br /><br />This one goes to 11.....<br /> <br />There is something wrong when a stonehenge monument is in danger of being trampled by a dwarf.<br /><br />Spinal tap

wrenchboy

Cadet

Too many... How about a Christmas Story, when they were picking out there tree... "naw, thats them balsams." I also love the comment from Jaws when he says "you're gonna need a bigger boat"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Clint "Go ahead, make my day"<br />or, "You feel lucky punk, do ya"

tylerin

Commander

"I'm a shaking it boss" Cool Hand Luke one of my favorite movies

oddjob

Commander

I escaped from a Geogia chain gage.(thats the name of the movie I think).<br /><br />Says the wardon "You in Georgia now boy, here we do things Georgia's way! :( ..... :D

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Steve Martin from The Jerk, "This is the best pizza in a cup I've ever had"<br /><br />Crocodile Dundee "That's not a knife, THAT'S a knife"<br /><br />Days of Thunder "Rubbin's racin'"

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Caddyshack, Rodney Dangerfield as Al Czervick (sp?)... <br />" Hey Smells.. My dingy's bigger than your whole boat"... :D

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Les Nessman in WKRP in Cincinatti.<br />"I swear to God I thought turkeys could fly!!!!"<br />After droping turkeys in a grocery store parking lot from a helicopter for a promotional event. :eek: :eek:

Roger Rose

Cadet

Theres a lot in Blue Collar Comedy Tour. Ron White 'You come to Texas and kill somebody, we'll kill you back'!

JoeW

"What we have here is failure to communicate!"<br /><br />Cool Hand Luke!

Kiwi Phil

Commander

"I'll be feeding the Chooks at 3.00pm"<br /><br />Sir Joe Beijkle Petterson, past Premier of Queensland.<br /><br />This was how he he advise everyone of a press conference. Always did it, for 19 years.<br /><br />Cheers<br />Phillip

JoeW

Kiwi,<br />What's a "chook"?