ok winter....enough already!!!!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Re: ok winter....enough already!!!!

One plus, just got back from a great ride. All the trails were groomed. Never saw another sled.......

Really, where is this global warming, climate change or whatever they'll call it tomorrow. I'm still waiting........

bekosh

Lieutenant

I'm sick of this...
fr1.gif

Ready for this...
boat.gif

WIMUSKY

Staff member

It's snowing...... :( I even plowed a guys drive yesterday to get some of the slush off so his family wouldn't get stuck will visiting this weekend....

DayCruiser

Ensign

70 degrees here yesterday but it took me most of the day to get the boat cleaned up. My WM deep cycle battery took minutes to charge. By then it had gotten windy and cloudy. Supposed to be 70s today but 20 mph winds. We just can't win. Next weekend is forecast to be in the upper 60s. Just really bummed out

WIMUSKY

Staff member

70 degrees here yesterday but it took me most of the day to get the boat cleaned up. My WM deep cycle battery took minutes to charge. By then it had gotten windy and cloudy. Supposed to be 70s today but 20 mph winds. We just can't win. Next weekend is forecast to be in the upper 60s. Just really bummed out

:violin: :)

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral

Northern Montana and my forecast is for temps in the 60's today with sunshine.

DayCruiser

Ensign

One last morning of winter. I hope! 30s in the South. Where is this GlobeBULL warming when you need it? May reach 70 today and tomorrow. 80s possible this week. I guess I can come down from the Ledge haha We are warm season boaters. The boat has been serviced and gas up for a month now. I put StaBil and StarTron in it back in September of last year. I hope the gas is still good. Put a new fuel filter on. Not much you can do with a tank full of gas. Usually doesn't sit this long

WIMUSKY

Staff member

We were pretty much down to just banks of snow left, then came this afternoon. Isn't it pretty? IF IT WAS NOV! It will melt fast, but, geeeeezzzzzzzzz................

100_1996_zps2aa52f47.jpg

nwcove

Admiral

snow showers here today, and a cold north wind. but gee WIMUSKY, that pic is depressing!!!

littlerayray

Lieutenant

freezing rain here this morning driving me nuts

DayCruiser

Ensign

That is terrible! I don't think this winter will ever end. The pocket of cold air in your area is heading this way. Won't be as bad when it gets here, but a chill in the air is not good for the middle of April

We were pretty much down to just banks of snow left, then came this afternoon. Isn't it pretty? IF IT WAS NOV! It will melt fast, but, geeeeezzzzzzzzz................

100_1996_zps2aa52f47.jpg

tpenfield

Staff member

Temp is 23 degrees F this morning . . . so based on averages, we are about 1 month behind.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Have more snow on the ground this morning. All week they're talking rain/snow during the day and snow at nite. I'm starting to wonder if the ice will be out for the opener, May 4th..................:smow: :doh:

DayCruiser

Ensign

We went boating today. Boat ran great! Started on the second try. When we left out it was chillier than yesterday. 1:30 pm it was 67 with 10 mph winds. Then it quickly went to 75 at 3 pm and not much wind :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Wed nite thru Thu they're now talking 6 - 8" with local heavier amounts. We're under a winter storm watch. This is all new today. Glad I didn't take the plow tires off yet. Took all the weight out of the box. May be going back in. Plow would need to go back on too along with the controller I disconnected. Snow should be wet and heavy.... SW of here sounds like it may be worse. Give me a break! :mad:

nwcove

Admiral

im hearing about a storm named "walda"? supposed to be here on the weekend with 6-8 inches of snow!! just took the dog out and theres 2 inches of ice pellets on my truck ! this is soooo depressing.

tpenfield

Staff member

Hey we broke 70 degrees today . . . finally. :thumb:

WIMUSKY

Staff member

I think my patience is being tested and I'm starting to fail miserably......:facepalm: