FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a voyager pontoon an what I believe is steering vent fill plug on my dashboard. Does anyone know what type of approved fluid I can use thats sold in Walmart?
In Emergencies only. ATF will void the warranty and decrease the efficiency of the steering system. SeaStar Steering Fluid can be replaced by any Hydraulic fluid with Mil Spec H5606.