FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought a boat with a 1987 Mercury 40hp on it.. Would I buy the 2cycle oil to mix with the gas or 4 cycle... I think it's 50 to 1, is this correct ...thanks in advance...
Thank you very much for your reply.. this newbie is learning. Heck one day I might even learn how to catch a fish instead of getting skunked most of the time..
Heck thats why it's called fishing and not catching,best adviceto start it get a manuel for your motor and read it to give you a heads up and read posts on this &other sites that will help you in the long run.Have fun!!