oil leak

Galenw

Recruit
I have a DF70 Suzuki (2005) It drops from 5600 rpms to 5200 rpms after running only a mile or two. When this happens I also notice that there is oil around the air intake. I am not sure were it is comming from or what is causing this problem. The motor runs fine if I keep it at 50000 rpms or less. Any suggestions or help with this problem would be great.

99yam40

Fleet Admiral
Re: oil leak

I have a DF70 Suzuki (2005) It drops from 5600 rpms to 5200 rpms after running only a mile or two. When this happens I also notice that there is oil around the air intake. I am not sure were it is comming from or what is causing this problem. The motor runs fine if I keep it at 50000 rpms or less. Any suggestions or help with this problem would be great.

I would have to say you need to keep it under 50,000 RPM as they are not designed to run that high.

Sounds like you are loosing a cylinder do to fuel too lean or too rich ,or spark weak

Galenw

Recruit
Re: oil leak

I would have to say you need to keep it under 50,000 RPM as they are not designed to run that high.

Sounds like you are loosing a cylinder do to fuel too lean or too rich ,or spark weak

Thanks for the info and thats my mistake on the 50000 rpms I ment 5000 rpms. (good thing I am not a banker)