Ohio Voters beware.

eeboater

Commander
There are issues with the Ohio Ballot this year. I pulled this from http://www.glennbeck.com -- a talk radio show host.<br /><br />
ohio-butterfly.jpg
<br /><br />This is the official Cuyahoga County absentee ballot heard on the show <br /><br /><br />If you thought you were voting for Bush by punching out the chad marked in green, you just threw away your vote! You should have punched out chad #4 marked in red!!! And the directions read, "Punch the hole beside the number for the set of candidates of your choice"!!<br /><br />Sean

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Ohio Voters beware.

Man is that confusing!

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> What moron thought of that ballot?<br /><br />Ken
They can't find her... she went into hiding... Seriously!<br /><br />Please take note.... that absentee ballot was from CLEVELAND!<br /><br />I'm from TOLEDO, we are only half as smart as they are in CLEVELAND, so our ballot is pretty straight forward. :D

eeboater

Commander

lmao KaGee... are you really serious when you say she went into hiding?!<br /><br />Sean

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Until they make such interference so illegal it hurts, stupid people will join the imoral people in trying to throw elections.<br />They really need to get a grip on this stuff soon.<br />I want to see the perps serve serious prison time.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

That this ballot is intended to deceive those who would vote for Bush is obvious as can be.<br /><br />String 'em up. :mad: <br /><br /><br />-dd-

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> lmao KaGee... are you really serious when you say she went into hiding?!<br /><br />Sean
Yes, according to local news outlet, they cannot find the woman.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

SHE must be a lawyer.<br />I can see the court challlenges already.