Off the wall question no. 4163...Foaming hand soap dispenser..

generator12

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
666
The lady prefers foaming hand soap over the alternatives. And I clearly prefer the atmosphere around here when she has what she prefers..!

The problem is that I haven't found a dispenser that lasts more than four or five weeks before it begins to stick and won't reset after depressing it. So I ask if anyone has experience with a unit that might last a year or so...?

Thanks guys.
 

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
4,275
Is this a soap dispenser for the shop kind of thing? I like the one on the snap on truck, free when you buy enough cleaner. It does not foam though.
 

wrvond

Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
597
I just buy the foaming hand soap in its own dispenser at WalMart. When it's empty just buy another one.
 

bruceb58

Honorary Supreme Mariner
Joined
Mar 5, 2006
Messages
30,824
Top