FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hahaha....... Although, I was just with "my other half", I mean the wife, and we just got back from a good snowmobile ride..... Now we can have spring......
I do remember the fluffy white stuff. And how nice it looked coming down the first or even the second day. But when it stays and turns into gray slush and every vehicle is now the same crappy gray slushy color, it get old really quick. Glad I don't have to live in that type weather anymore. :whoo: