NYMINUTE...question about Floriduh..

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey, you originally posted this in the Job of Dread thread about putting up the Christmas tree:
Not this year, going to Floriduh
Where exactly in Florida are you going for Christmas? ((If you don't mind me asking))

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: NYMINUTE...question about Floriduh..

Ughhhhh.. More tourists come... The Natives grow restless...
41.gif

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Mrs Soulwinner:<br /> Hey, you originally posted this in the Job of Dread thread about putting up the Christmas tree:
Not this year, going to Floriduh
Where exactly in Florida are you going for Christmas? ((If you don't mind me asking))
Bradenton. Visit wife's folks. BTW the duh part is my Tribute to my boat appropriatly named "So Duh!" :p

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Bradenton is a little ways away from our neck of the woods....though it should be a little "warmer" down that way. Hope you have fun and be safe on your journey.<br /><br />And dont fret...."Floriduh" fits this place. :D :D

one more cast

Captain

Ughhhhh.. More tourists come... The Natives grow restless...
Alright you Floridains, Thats about enough... I live in upstate NY and during hurricane season about every third car I see has Florida plates on it.

KaGee

Admiral

Good point OMC.

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

We gotta run somewhere.....what better place than NY

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Mrs Soulwinner:<br /> We gotta run somewhere.....what better place than NY
Indiana is a great place during hurricanes, our Tornados det the job done much faster than a hurricane with the same results. I would go to NY too, Still reeling from culture shock.

one more cast

Captain

How many of you native Southerners come north in the winter on vacation to play in the snow? <br />
dumbass.jpg
Thats me in my pool two winters ago.

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

We lived in Kansas for a couple of years....man are those tornadoes something!! :eek: <br /><br />I'll take Florida hurrincanes anyday..as weird as that sounds..<br /><br />Hey NYMINUTE, do you live anywhere close to North Manchester? I have a friend that lives in that area...

ehenry

Commander

OMC, I'd love to come up there just to see that much snow!!!! most snow I've ever seen was only shin deep.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Mrs Soulwinner:<br /> We lived in Kansas for a couple of years....man are those tornadoes something!! :eek: <br /><br />I'll take Florida hurrincanes anyday..as weird as that sounds..<br /><br />Hey NYMINUTE, do you live anywhere close to North Manchester? I have a friend that lives in that area...
About 25 miles (as the crow flies) Been through there a few times. Nice area.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Hey OneMoreCast. Nothing is more on going than a Buffalo winter. In 1980 we had flurries on Oct. 30th, and in 1981 on June 3. That gave 9 months in a row with some form of snow. The kicker was on Xmas day 1980, it was 63 degrees at 9AM. That place rocks!

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

I am hoping one of these days I can get to Indiana to visit with them and take a look around. I love the snow....but that may only be because I don't see it every winter. Heck, it's just now getting chilly here! Not what I call winter. I want some snow!!

KaGee

Admiral

Oh My! That picture is almost poofy OMC..... :D

jt57

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Being born and raised in the great state of wyomimg,i have seen many white christmas's,but iam tired of the snow and the cold ,so this year i will be in sunny florida,,going to be a little strange not have any snow for christmas ,but i will get over it.Mrs Soulwinner i wont be far from you neck of the woods,as i will be in ft.walton beach.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by jt57:<br /> Being born and raised in the great state of wyomimg,i have seen many white christmas's,but iam tired of the snow and the cold ,so this year i will be in sunny florida,,going to be a little strange not have any snow for christmas ,but i will get over it.Mrs Soulwinner i wont be far from you neck of the woods,as i will be in ft.walton beach.
This post is contrary to what we were taught in NY, Nobody lives in Idaho, Montana or Wyoming<br />
27.gif

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

originally posted by jt57:
Mrs Soulwinner i wont be far from you neck of the woods,as i will be in ft.walton beach.
you'll love the weather here if you're sick of the snow and cold. right now it's about 60 degrees out and perfect. For some reason, I just don't see it changin' much between now and Christmas. ((We have grandparents that live on Beal Parkway in Ft Walton Beach.))<br /><br />Enjoy!! ;)

jt57

Petty Officer 2nd Class

This post is contrary to what we were taught in NY, Nobody lives in Idaho, Montana or Wyoming
<br /><br />well i dont really know what you say...i like it here because its not crowded ,,,,,and if that what they taught you in school,,doesnt say much for you school system does it....

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Florida draws vacumm.