Numbered wires go to?

I have a 2004 2400 SC3, and I replaced one broken switch and looking at the horn tobl see if it is the switch of horn. I saw a lot of the wires are numbered, and any wiring diagram I see don't have the wire number. I have 1 wire not connected and trying to see where it is supposed to be wired.

Does anyone have a picture of the switches with all the numbers labels or a diagram with the numbers on them?

I added a picture of the number tags I see on the horn switch. I think it is the number 15 and 16 that I need to know where those are supposed to go to. They were hanging behind the auxiliary switch on left side of steering wheel.

Attachments

• 20240214_161510.jpg
    20240214_161510.jpg
    817.8 KB · Views: 8

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
I have a 2004 2400 SC3, and I replaced one broken switch and looking at the horn tobl see if it is the switch of horn. I saw a lot of the wires are numbered, and any wiring diagram I see don't have the wire number. I have 1 wire not connected and trying to see where it is supposed to be wired.

Does anyone have a picture of the switches with all the numbers labels or a diagram with the numbers on them?

I added a picture of the number tags I see on the horn switch. I think it is the number 15 and 16 that I need to know where those are supposed to go to. They were hanging behind the auxiliary switch on left side of steering wheel.
You need the schematic to go along with the wire numbers. Useless otherwise