Now we lay siege to ye

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice
Arrr, so ye have challenged us and said we were not pirates a 'tall. Ye have wiped our very words from this here board, saying it offended ye delicate senses. <br /><br />Well mateys, the time fer talkin' has passed. We come now fer yer gold, and may yer maker have mercy upon yer soul. <br /><br />Let fly the flag of Blackbeard!<br />
blackbeardflag2gc.jpg
<br /><br />The Queen Anne's Revenge will show ye no mercy, but promises to grant ye all a quick death.<br /><br />
pirateship6xu.jpg

CGIC

Cadet
Re: Now we lay siege to ye

We shall not bow to you, foul tyrant! The proud people of the iboats Colony shall defend our land with our lives. Prepare for your own destruction, vagrant scoundrels! <br /><br />Boooom! Boooom! Boooom!<br />
fortcannons3ep.jpg

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Har har har! Yer puny armaments and sickly garrison are no match for a pirate's wrath. <br /><br />Booom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom!<br />
siege5kc.jpg

CGIC

Cadet

Cough! Cough!!<br /><br />Oh heavenly spirit, save us from this attack...Cough, cough....they have shattered our walls and wiped out our defenses... Cough...<br /><br />All is lost....all is lost... cough... there is no hope for the iboat Colony... may we all be...up with the ... angels ... s-s-oon...<br /><br />
fortexplosion0on.jpg

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Har har har! A boastful one ye were, Governor. May yer soul find its lot in the afterlife. Now there is nothing to stop Blackbeard and his crew from plunderin' the iboats Colony. Har Har Har----

Black Bart

Cadet

---Wait!!<br /><br />Jean Lafitte, the Gentleman Pirate of New Orleans, has a thing or two to say about that treasure. You advance to port at a heavy risk, Blackbeard. My cannons will rend your masts and shatter your bows. <br /><br />You'd be wise to set sail and return to sea. Unless you and your crew are eager to meet our cannonfire.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by Governor of the iboats Colony:<br /> Boooom! Boooom! Boooom!<br />
Let me hear you say "Ayo" - "AYOOOO".

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Lafitte! Ye scurvy dog. Ye sorry excuse for a corsair. Ye would be threatenin' the Queen Anne's Revenge? Then have at it! Have at it, and come to rest at the sea's floor! Har har har!!<br /><br />Booom! Boooom! Booom!<br />
pirateshipfiring4ae.jpg

Black Bart

Cadet

Arrrrgh....we are hit.... to the lifeboats men, to the lifeboats! The black devil of the seas has dealt us a mortal blow. <br /><br />I shall remain with the ship until the bitter end.<br /><br />
shiponfire29lu.jpg
<br /><br />::blub blub blub blub::

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

No man stands in the way of what Blackbeard wants. Only a fool comes between Blackbeard and his treasure, and a fool ye always were, Lafitte. Give my warm regards to Davey Jones when ya see him, arrrr.<br /><br />Avast! There be another ship out on the horizon...

vunt

Cadet

blackbart7nw.jpg
<br /><br />Flies the flag of Black Bart, scourge of the seven seas. You have done the dirty work for us, Blackbeard, havin' destroyed the Colony's defenses. Easy pickin's for Black Bart now. Dare you be foolish enough to oppose us, Blackbeard? <br /><br />Do so, and be blown out of the water. We ready the cannons.

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Black Bart, ye be like a vulture--fat an' lazy, prayin' on the carcass of another man's kill. Well I think ye shall find that Blackbeard lets no man near what is rightfully his. <br /><br />Our eyes are set on that gold, they are. And when Blackbeard's eyes are a-fixed, yield they shall not. Prepare to depart this life.<br /><br />Booooooooom! Booooooooom!<br />
pirateshipfiring20js.jpg

vunt

Cadet

shiponfire5gh.jpg
<br /><br />They are boardin' tbe vessel, mateys. Our ship has been wounded and will not stay afloat for long. But we shall give not an inch to Blackbeard's lot of whimperin' seadogs. Stand and fight! We will meet ye at the ready....hell will be makin' room for one more crew tonight, Blackbeard.

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Har har har har!! We welcome a new prisoner of the Queen Anne's Revenge. Black Bart, a privilege and honor it is to be the one to send ye to yer death. And a long time comin' it has been. <br /><br />It was nine years ago today that ye stole me gold. Ye and yer crew of rats snuck in while our crew slept ashore, slumberin' off a night of pillagin' and ale. I hope ye enjoyed the gold while it lasted, because the penalty will be quite high indeed.<br /><br />Prepare to walk the plank!!<br />
walktheplank27uq.jpg

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Oh, come on!!<br /><br />This is ridiculous. How long are the moderators going to let these idiots run wild on our boards?? I came here to talk about BOATING. This is NOT your personal PLAYPEN!!!

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Shut up, ye!! I have grown tired of yer constant whinin' and carryin' on, ye fancylad from up the coast. <br /><br />Maybe a taste of my cutlass will silence yer mouth once and fer all. <br /><br />
piratesword18rx.jpg

Pony

Rear Admiral

by boatingcrazy11:<br />"Oh, come on!!<br /><br />This is ridiculous. How long are the moderators going to let these idiots run wild on our boards?? I came here to talk about BOATING. This is NOT your personal PLAYPEN!!!"
You admitedly were a lurker and only came on to tell the pirates to "Cut it out. You're being obnoxious and ruining the boards"......None of your 6 posts involve anything but the pirates, and you have yet to talk about BOATING, so what you have just said isnt truth.<br /><br />Whoever the pirates are, and most suspect u are in on it boating crazy, i will admit it is for the most part semi entertaining and very original. <br /><br />Others have shown dislike yet you are the only person singled out in their posts, which would lead me to believe you are at least decent enough to not personaly attack others in this pirate game you are playing and only yourslelf. nonetheless pretty original

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Now that all o' the distractions are out our way, let us be makin' our way to shore. Hope you brought yer appetites for treasure, ale, women and whatever else these weak little colonists have to offer us. <br /><br />
piratelifeboat2qe.jpg
<br /><br />Alright, now ye men follow me to the treasury, where these Colonists will no doubt be keepin' a healthy stash o' gold. <br /><br />Alas, who is that waitin' for us at the treasury door?