Now that's a Hog

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Anyone seen a hog this size before? That's a lot of ham right there. :eek: <br /><br />
hog15np.png
<br />
hog28lz.png

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: Now that's a Hog

over 1000. We have a jobsite down there that's on a reserve and they say that hog's cousin is there.<br /><br />I was sent this from some folks at our site there several days ago...<br /><br />lotta hog there!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yea they say between 1100 and 1200 pounds.<br />Shot with a 44Magnum. Now your talking.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

no GG, although similar, ain't the Iboats beauty<br />queen that u dated...<br /><br />
fathat154.jpg
<br /><br />hard to imagine it's actually about 4 of her at<br />the same time!<br /><br />OMG, that's one big hog 4 sur!

NYMINUTE

Captain

I don't believe my assembly people are posing for pictures. Tea, they are THAT BIG. :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Them tusk were 8-1/4" long.<br />The hide with the head was weighed at 284 lbs.<br />The neck is 42" around and the length from his eye socket to the tip of his nose at 11-3/4".

spratt

Lieutenant

My sister and BIL used to live in Perry Fl., and he hog hunted all the time. Pampers(?) has a factory there and he worked for them, and employees could hunt on the company private land. At some point in history, some farmers had lost hogs there, the land changed hands a few times, the hogs still lived therie in the brush, and now there are some mean wild hogs in there!!!<br /><br />But I ain't never sen a wild hog that big!!!

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> no GG, although similar, ain't the Iboats beauty<br />queen that u dated...<br /><br />
fathat154.jpg
<br />
Oh yeah, the hair on her back was much softer ;)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

even at 250lbs... it would take 4-5 of her to<br />equal that weight... DANG!

spratt

Lieutenant

If that gal is only 250, then I am 175!!! And I KNOW I ain't seen 175 in a few years...

gaugeguy

Captain

I imagine that the only edible meat you'd get out of that hog would be sausage, and lots of it.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> I imagine that the only edible meat you'd get out of that hog would be sausage, and lots of it.
yea that'd be a lot of sausage and smokies ... <br /><br />whata they say for a hog.. 33% on the hoof weight will end up on the table??