Now all the gays can go to Canada!

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Now all the gays can go to Canada!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Thanks for the news, dollups!!!! Can't wait to see their backsides heading yo' way!!!!!

NOSLEEP

Commander

Today they rule religious groups do not have to<br />marry gays. Tomorrow they will cry discrimination<br />and the religious groups will be required.<br />The debate in Canada has only just begun. <br />The real fight is yet to come.

carrotsnapper

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by BoatBuoy:<br /> So what's wrong with marrying a cow - if she's good looking?
I reckon nuthin if ya like milk

brother chris

Commander

[/quote]<br /><br />Besides, who cares what Canada does? They are getting flakier by the minute. [/QB][/quote]<br /><br />Hey, watch what you are saying about my country ok. :mad: <br /> I don't put down your country for the wrong things your government regulates.

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I'm Canadian....and Canada is getting flakier by the minute. Almost perfectly done on both sides. Yummy..... great with biscuits and gravy. From my point of view.... Canadian Bacon is great too. Wee Wee?

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by brother chris:<br />
Besides, who cares what Canada does? They are getting flakier by the minute. [/quote]<br /><br />Hey, watch what you are saying about my country ok. :mad: <br /> I don't put down your country for the wrong things your government regulates. [/QB][/quote]<br /><br /> I think it is clear that our countries feed off each others woah's. They are all flakes, and they have all of us to foot the bill

malibu4u

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey Guys, say what you want about my Country CANADA cause you will never get a better place than here. Beside, YOU GUYS LOST! We had first choice and took the gays whereas you got stuck had second choice and got BUSH!!!!!!!!!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by malibu4u:<br /> Hey Guys, say what you want about my Country CANADA cause you will never get a better place than here. Beside, YOU GUYS LOST! We had first choice and took the gays whereas you got stuck had second choice and got BUSH!!!!!!!!!
Whew! There are miracles, aren't there?