Nothern Lights pics

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
You have to see these! I never understood the awesomeness of the Nothern Lights! This shows is perfectly! Oh there are some who live in heaven!<br />Here it is: Nothern Lights

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Nothern Lights pics

Thank you Bassy... :) Awesome... I have got to see that live and in person...<br /><br />See the Northern Lights.. Another item of the "list of things to do B4 I croak"... :D

Dunaruna

Admiral

Fantastic pics - love the one with the bridge.<br /><br />Thanks.<br /><br />Aldo

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Those are even better than any I have had the opportunity to see!!!<br />Thanks Bassy<br /><br />AK Chappy

Link

Rear Admiral

Those were awesome Bassy. I have seen them when living in Canada once but they were not in color.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Great pictures! I saw the same from Grand Island Nebraska. The following wednesday was supposed to be better, but of course it was cloudy and foggy all night.<br />Used to see a lot of the lights when I was in South Dakota, but never as awsome as these were.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

Bassy---Those were some GREAT shots!!!!!!!<br /><br />I have never seen such color in my few observations of the lights.<br /><br />Thanks for the treat.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Momma Nature can still rock the house. Really great pix.

eeboater

Commander

Very cool stuff! Wish I knew about em so I could have seen them in person.<br /><br />Sean

sangerwaker

Commander

Thanks for the link, Bassy! Those are really some awesome pics!

KaGee

Admiral

Have never seen those... guess I live in the wrong area.<br /><br />Those were great shots bassy.

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Awesome pics. I've been lucky enough to see them on three occasions this year, including one in august on the south shore of Lake Superior during a meteor shower. That was really a trip. Had some friends with us that had never seen either, what a treat.