northern lake champlain

Mark_VTfisherman

Lieutenant
Re: northern lake champlain

Some nice fish there Mark.....Do you have downriggers for when they go deep as the water heats up?

Thanks-

Yes, I have two Big Jon manuals and if I ever get around to it a Walker electric. I have an extra Big Jon base I am going to weld to the Walker so it fits my swivels.

However, I catch quite a few fish on leadcore and Big Jon Diver Disks. The laker shown as well as the others came out of 10-18 feet of water with tons of bait around, and that fish came to 64 feet of leadcore out. But that is an "early" pattern that probably is past now.

Mark

Mark_VTfisherman

Lieutenant
Re: northern lake champlain

i got a friend coming up from southwest GA in a couple weeks for a jon boat tx on a saturday. we want to fish some type of north GA waters on the following sunday for a little variety for my SOWEGA friend. i read where tugalo has some good bass...anyone here fished it or could recommend this lake as a good place to fish in july? mainly after LMB, but would love some trout, walleye, spots, etc.

Robby- you should start another thread about GA (we call it Georgia) as you are posting on a thread about Northern Lake Champlain - that is about 1500 miles from Georgia, give or take.