Non-skid mat.

bigboy

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Hey, i've seen here a link of a website a few weeks ago! I've searched an hour through this site but havent found it back. It was a side of a product, a non skid mat which you can glue on your boat. For exemple on the deck off a sailboat. There are a lot off colors in it. I'm searching this. Maybe i can import this to Belgium. It's for my speedboot. Who can help me?

bigboy

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Non-skid mat.

That's it! Thank you man... This looks nice for on the deck of my fletcher etc... But how can i get this thing here...

conchman

Recruit

Originally posted by bigboy:<br /> That's it! Thank you man... This looks nice for on the deck of my fletcher etc... But how can i get this thing here...
Contact SeaDek at info@seadek.com for shipping to Europe

deeep water

Petty Officer 2nd Class

hey have you thought of a sprayed in truck bed liner ???they can color it to almost any color and texture it slick or rough ,,i had my whaler deck sprayed a lite gray and the texture even keeps fish from sliding ,, it covers all nicks and will seal any leaks you cant find ,, and its guranteed ,,

bigboy

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Originally posted by deeep water:<br /> hey have you thought of a sprayed in truck bed liner ???they can color it to almost any color and texture it slick or rough ,,i had my whaler deck sprayed a lite gray and the texture even keeps fish from sliding ,, it covers all nicks and will seal any leaks you cant find ,, and its guranteed ,,
Yes, but i dont know a company here who does that sort off things...