noco Genius battery onboard chargers

tpcowfish

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Messages
99
Is anyone familiar with this brand, It seems like a good charger with a 3 year warranty, and a smart design ( can leave plugged in with no negative results)..I just wanted a first hand opinion if there is any, made in USA Company in Cleveland , OH. Want to put on new boat, Thanks, Tim
 

izoomie

Petty Officer 1st Class
Joined
Oct 16, 2009
Messages
274
Re: noco Genius battery onboard chargers

I think all the advance chargers will stop charging when the batteries reach full charge. What's the deal like?
 

tpcowfish

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Messages
99
Re: noco Genius battery onboard chargers

I think all the advance chargers will stop charging when the batteries reach full charge. What's the deal like?

Hey, Go to Geniuschargers.com for imfo, I think the 2 bank 10 amps per bank is 189.99 plus 10 shipping at wwwbatterymart.com. I think im gonna try one. Tim
 

Voodoo526

Recruit
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
1
Re: noco Genius battery onboard chargers

I bought one...Awesome...Best charger I have had...Smart actually means the bring the batteries to full charge. The problem I had with other chargers is the always stay in maintenance mode which ends up killing my batteries. I switched over to noco genius because they had the 24 hour mode. The charger turns on every 24 hours and gives the battery a top-off charge. I am now getting better run time on my batteries now. Plus, the noco genius people are really helpful. I ended up buying from batterymart.com too.
 
Top