FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
If I am in the wrong forum, please advise me of a message board for novice/ non-commercial. I just need to know if this board is for advanced or business.
From the time I've spent here seems like most folks are trying to get some kind of help with a boating related issue or are trying to help. <br /><br />Some questions are pretty clear and others are very difficult to understand.<br /><br />That goes to the answers as well. There are some real knowledgeable people here who unselfishly share their time and vast experience.<br /><br />Nothing commercial that I have seen.<br /><br />And your question is - - - ?