No more beer money

Tyme2fish

Commander
After going over the household budget, the wife has a discussion with me that I should give up my beer money. She says, "We have three children now and you really shouldn't be drinking anyway."<br />I agree with her and tell her that as of right now, I quit drinking.<br />The next month when I'm going over the credit card statement I see that she had spent $80.00 at Wal-Mart.<br />I asked her, "Honey, what did you buy at Wal-Mart?"<br />She replied, "Well dear, that was for lipstick, makeup, hair coloring all the things I need to make me look beautiful and desireable for you."<br />That's when I said, "What did you think my beer money was for!!!!"<br /> :D :D

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer
Re: No more beer money

:D :D hehehehehehehe she didn't hit you did she LOL

ZodFutMk2

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: No more beer money

** Note to self **<br /><br />Marital Bliss = beauty aids and silent husband...<br /><br />Reminds me of the time that my wife said she was going to the hair dresser to get the "gray" covered up.<br /><br />She got home...thinking I was being a great hubby...said I liked the "highlights" she had added...she got quiet and walked away...absolute silence for hours...later found out she'd missed her appointment because she had to pick up our youngest from school.