No Cabo

tylerin

Commander
Well my buddies and I had a trip planned to go to Cabo for a week, til one of them told his wife who told mine. Its one of those trips you come home with a sore stomach from laughing so hard. Now I can't go cause I was trying to pull "another fast one" on her. I was planning to tell her when the time was just right. Didn't get my chance. Now I'm going to Lake Shasta for a week houseboating trip with the family and a whole group of different friends. Really won't be able to let my hair down. cause some of them are a little stuffy(her friends). I love my wife and kids dearly, but c'mon. Time off is a big problem, since I own my own company. Sorry just venting. Gauranteed, I'll be "poofed" by day two.

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: No Cabo

The sails, marlin, dorado and senoritas will be there next year my friend. Loose lips sunk that ship :(

tylerin

Commander

Right you are Gaugeguy, When I see my buddy he looks at me like dog after he tore up something(Briefs). :p

gaugeguy

Captain

I'm suprised he still looks at you at all. That's grounds for "friend divorce" right there ;)

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Well, the wives will be suspicious from now on. He may have spoiled next year's as well.<br /><br />I have a friend that is not allowed out with me alone now. :rolleyes: <br /><br />I say you just don't tell that particular friend about anything until you are on the road, and have hiden his cell phone.

18rabbit

Captain

This is exactly what is bringing down true America…not being clear about exactly who wears the pants in the family. Tylerin, you have to make it perfectly clear to the little lady that she is the boss and you have to quit muckin’ around… :D

ehenry

Commander

I just tell my wife where I'm going and go. She either likes it or she don't. The gig is, I don't try to make her go where I want to go and she don't make me go where she want's to go.....Its a pretty sweet deal cause my presence isn't required when ever she goes to visit her sisters or any other of her family members. :D She's been to my hunting camp once in the 15 years I've been a member. She spied a snake coiled next to one of the houses and she got in the truck, told me to take her home and she's never wanted to go back. :cool:

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

You earned what you have coming on that one. Doing things is onething but not communicating will get ya in trouble. BAD BOY :D <br /><br />Is it to late to tell her April fools ;)

18rabbit

Captain

She spied a snake coiled next to one of the houses and she got in the truck, told me to take her home and she's never wanted to go back
Efhenry - how much did that rubber snake cost? :D

Carphunter

Commander

Poor...poor...Tylerin,......he only gets to go on a week houseboating trip on Lake Shasta. :D <br /><br />No sympathy here big boy. :p

mattttt25

Commander

you're gonna miss a great time. cabo is one of my favorites. my actions are infamous at the giggling marlin....

tylerin

Commander

Poor...poor...Tylerin,......he only gets to go on a week houseboating trip on Lake Shasta. <br /><br />No sympathy here big boy. <br />
C'mon Carpy you aren't still p!ssed about the Carpinals loosing in the first round are you :eek: :D

Carphunter

Commander

As a matter of fact, I am still p!ssed. :mad: <br /><br />........even though I don't know what a "Carpinal" is. :D <br /><br />Your alternate vacation seems better than your originally planned one. Thats the point I was trying to make.<br /><br />Now just zip it about my CarDinals! :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br />As a matter of fact, I am still p!ssed. :mad: <br /><br />........even though I don't know what a "Carpinal" is. :D <br /><br />Your alternate vacation seems better than your originally planned one. Thats the point I was trying to make.<br /><br />Now just zip it about my CarDinals! :p
Come on Carpy, you know what Carpinal Tunnel Syndrome is for sure, don't ya? :D

Carphunter

Commander

LMAO at SBN! :D :D <br /><br />Thanks alot Spinner, now theres Big Red all over the monitor. :eek: <br /><br />"Carpinal Tunnel Syndrome",...........Now thats just funny, I don't care who you are. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Fishing for sails, swords, marlin, dorado, and tuna all day, and enjoying the Cabo nightlife deep into the morning....<br /><br /> OR<br /><br />Lake Shasta in a houseboat<br /><br />Tough decision.... :confused: Stupid "friend" :mad:

Fly Rod

Commander

:) What a better way to spend a family and freinds get together!!! :p <br />Make sure you take along plenty of family photos to pass around!!<br />Also remember to take along a few fishing photos<br />to remind you of the trip to CABO !!! :p <br /> <br /> :) A family that vacations together!! Stays together!!! :D

Carphunter

Commander

Guess i'm a little different than some of you fellas. There ain't nobody I would rather spend time with than my family.<br /><br />"Nightlife" :confused: , you can keep it. I would much rather spend a relaxing vacation watching my boys catch fish on a houseboat. <br /><br />To each his own though. You guys can stick that money in them g-strings if ya want, but i'm gonna be buying up all the bait with my money. ;)