Nice stringer

Fishin' Jeff

Chief Petty Officer
My fishing buddy Tristan went out without me last weekend and slew the slabs! They caught 'em on a farm pond near Leon, Kansas using jigs of various colors (mostly black and chartreuse) under floats.<br /><br />
Tristansstringer.jpg

Fishin' Jeff

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Nice stringer

He says we gotta build up the stock in the freezer, which is the funnest part anyway :D

Fishin' Jeff

Chief Petty Officer

If anyone else has pics of their stringers, feel free to post them here! :) :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yup. Nice stringer. :) <br /><br />Crappies aren't bad either. :D

Fishin' Jeff

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks, everyone...I wish I could take credit for catching them. I haven't been on the water yet this year :mad: :rolleyes: Still finishing up my winter projects, and here it is Spring already!<br />Surely some of you also have pics of your stringers full o' fish...Let's get it on!

KCLOST

Commander

FishermanJeff,<br /><br />Ever fish Smithville?

Fishin' Jeff

Chief Petty Officer

No, KC I haven't. I've heard that is a beautiful lake though. I need to check on getting a Missouri license (sp) and get up there. I usually fish Leavenworth State Fishing Lake and Wyandotte 'cause they're close to me. I'll be fishing Hillsdale all day this Saturday. :D <br />I'm soooooo ready!

KCLOST

Commander

I'm ready too....<br /><br />Have my first tournament up there Sunday... It's a nice lake but can get crowded during the summer. The crappie are plentiful but small, bass fishing is getting a little better but still tough.<br />The lake is getting more and more grass in it which I think is going to really improve the bass fishing in the future...