NFL - Week 9

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander
I made my pick for today AND hit the save button. That's all I have to say about that. :)

angus63

Captain
Re: NFL - Week 9

Does it start with a "B" and end in an "engals"?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The Giants are on bye this week, so no trying to figure out of they can get enough FG's to win another one.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

I don't know, the Bengals are coming off a big win and might get lax. The Fish blew it in the 2nd half. Maybe they have something to prove and they're at home.... There appears to be some tough picks again this week....... 12vMan shouldn't get too comfortable. There's some guys breathin' down his neck.......... :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member

C'mon Miami!!!!!!! Just started watching. Glad to see the Fins are still in it. Decided to roll the dice......:watermelon:

aspeck

Staff member

Don't have NFL network, so was surprised to learn this am that Miami won on an OT safety! That has to be a first!

Looks like Musky's the only fish eater in the house ... The rest of us were burned by our catch and release policy ...:facepalm:

Last edited:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

Bengals totally gave that game away or should I say Dalton gave it away..

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Fish, yummmmmm........:D

I watched it. Didn't even cross my mind about the possibility of a safety at the time.... Woot Woot!

GA_Boater

NFL.com/ESPN says this is only the third time an OT game ending with a safety.

Go pound sand, Musky. :mad: Meant in only the nicest way, of course. :lol:

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander

Fish, yummmmmm........:D

Man that was ugly. I should've changed my diet and had the fish after all. Funny thing is I was going that route and had mad the call the day before, then went back in and changed the plan after I looked at more 'intelligence reports' LOL

GA_Boater

Man that was ugly. I should've changed my diet and had the fish after all. Funny thing is I was going that route and had mad the call the day before, then went back in and changed the plan after I looked at more 'intelligence reports' LOL

I see you lived up to your location, Fish. :D

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Go pound sand, Musky. Meant in only the nicest way, of course.

Looks like a User Note for GA, bashing Mod....... :eek::D

I tried to warn people in post #5........... :watermelon:

I see you lived up to your location, Fish. :D

:laugh: :)

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander

Upset city today. Tough to pick. There's trouble brewin in paradise :cold:

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Sounded like Mn had their chances. I was listening to the game on the radio while working. They gave up 2 quick TDs starting the second half that killed them. One was a fumble in the end zone..... But they still almost pulled it off. AP had over 100yds.. I thought around 160, but not positive..