NFL - Week 17

rockyrude

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Great, the Bears made the playoff tier, now what? I'm thinking one and out.

angus63

Captain
Re: NFL - Week 17

The good Giants showed up three weeks late with 5 passing TDs this afternoon. 6-2 first half and 3-5 second half again. Hoping for a better second half team next season.

rockyrude

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yea, and it looks like Green Bay IS tossing the game.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

What a game. Ponder had 3 TDs, Adrian had 199yds(9 short of the record). During his last run at the end, I was yelling at the tv, GO! I thought he was going to do it. Bet Dickerson was yelling NO! Hats off to the Vikes. I had them 1-3 for their last 4 games. They won all 4. Quite the turnaround from last year.

On to the playoffs..........

MIN_logo-80x90-1.gif

aspeck

Staff member

Was pulling for the Pack ... They need a week off and the Bears would have been in, if only for a week. But also pulling for AP. wish he could of got 10 more yards. Loved his answer when asked about the 9 yards, kind of looked at her not knowing what she was talking about and then talked about the win and getting to play next week. Class guy.

TilliamWe

Banned

The Stillesr beat the Browns, and that was important! (Non-losing record for the season was too)

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

What a game. Ponder had 3 TDs, Adrian had 199yds(9 short of the record). During his last run at the end, I was yelling at the tv, GO! I thought he was going to do it. Bet Dickerson was yelling NO! Hats off to the Vikes. I had them 1-3 for their last 4 games. They won all 4. Quite the turnaround from last year.

On to the playoffs..........

MIN_logo-80x90-1.gif
They played great. AP should be MVP.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

The good Giants showed up three weeks late with 5 passing TDs this afternoon. 6-2 first half and 3-5 second half again. Hoping for a better second half team next season.

Agree completely with this one. They did however look great today albeit far too late.

rogerwa

Commander

I was at the Vikes game today. That place was rocking. I bought the tix in the late summer thinking that it would be fun to go to but not really meaningful. Boy I could not have planned that one better. Regardless of the win or loss, it was a great game and vikes played well.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Regardless of the win or loss, it was a great game and vikes played well.

That must have awesome to be there! I felt the same way before the game was even over. If the Vikes lost, so be it, it still was great.... You got your monies worth!

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

Good Redskins win. Romo lost this game for Dallas.

Who will be the new Dallas coach?

aspeck

Staff member

Dallas' problem is more with their inconsistent QB and owner than their coach... Just my opinion ...

aspeck

Staff member

And Reid is gone in Philly ... How long till Vick is traded?

TilliamWe

Banned

... How long till Vick is traded?

Who cares? They were stupid to sign him long term to big money, same as Arthur Blank was stupid to do it in Atlanta. Arguably the most overrated player in NFL history. Good riddence to him, I hope noone signs him.

Slip Away

Lieutenant

Great, the Bears made the playoff tier, now what? I'm thinking one and out.

Bears out now, and so will the Vikes after one playoff game, but at least they made it in.

Vick will NOT go away, unfortunately

bassman284

Commander

Dallas' problem is more with their inconsistent QB and owner than their coach... Just my opinion ...

Well, the owner isn't going anyplace and my guess is that the QB has better job security than the coach.

aspeck

Staff member

6 coaches now unemployed, I believe, with more to come ... Lovie, Romeo, Whisenhunt, Reid among them. But Ryan stays and GM Tannenbaum goes ... I don't get the Jets???