FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I Must Admit, If I Had Hair it would be Pulled Out! It’s Been a Tuff Season But I’m a Steeler Fan, Will Never Bet Against Them, no Matter Who they Play! There is still Hope!
Good Week Guys!
This season I decided to just pick who I wanted to win and not who I thought would likely win. My fantasy results and standing are an accurate reflection of how this season treated me. I hope yours is much better! Merry Christmas Football Fans!