FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yes it is intergrated, can only see the back of the tank from the engine compartment. The rest is under the floor so I can not get dimensions of it. 12 gallons is a pretty small tank isnt it?
On a 20' boat it's not so bad. I was running a straight six on that boat (1972), and burned about 2 GPH on average. That gave me six hours of run time on twelve gallons. Running a big V8 would be a little different.
My current boat runs a 4 cylinder, and my burn is more like 1.5 GPH. (but I carry almost 35 gallons now)
On a 20' boat it's not so bad. I was running a straight six on that boat (1972), and burned about 2 GPH on average. That gave me six hours of run time on twelve gallons. Running a big V8 would be a little different.
My current boat runs a 4 cylinder, and my burn is more like 1.5 GPH. (but I carry almost 35 gallons now)