Roger Rose

Cadet
Just joined the forum today. 12Footer told me about it so I thought I would check it out and make some new friends. Hello to everyone,I guess the first beer is on me!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Newbie

GMG3, welcome aboard to what you will find to be a very imformative board.<br /><br />Have a question just fire away in the right forum and it will be answered.<br /><br />Again, welcome aboard.

JB

Any friend of 12Footer's is a friend of mine, Gunner.<br /><br />Welcome aboard. :)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Welcome Gunner.....always good to welcome a new member. As SBN said, need help?....just axe. :D <br /><br />A word here...watch SBN real close....he thinks aleuns is real.<br /><br />I'll have a Bud Longneck.... :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Always room for more, welcome aboard! :D Bud Long Neck please. :) Thanks

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Black coffee here, and what they said. I guess it's worth repeating,...Welcome Aboard. ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by OBJ:<br />Welcome Gunner.....always good to welcome a new member. As SBN said, need help?....just axe. :D <br /><br />A word here...watch SBN real close....he thinks aleuns is real.<br /><br />I'll have a Bud Longneck.... :D
Oh yea, and I am not alone either GUNNER.<br /><br />Make mine a diet-coke please cause I don't drink.<br /><br />My little buddies said it was bad for me. ;)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Welcome, Gunner. The more the merrier is what I say. I'll take a shirly temple please with a cherry. :D <br />Bassy

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Welcome, GMG3! Glad to see another Buckeye on the board!

Fly Rod

Commander

:) "WelcomeGMG3!!!! ;) <br />You have picked one of the most informitive forums on the computer!!!<br /><br />This is an excellent place to be!!! ;) :cool:

RICKRICK1

Ensign

Welcome Gunner<br /><br /> Just remember the rules.<br /><br />Rule #1 LF is always right.<br />Rule #2 If in doubt ask LF.<br /><br />Sorry LF just want to keep the rules straight.

11 footer

Lieutenant

Welcome to the forum, GMG3<br /><br />This place is great, enjoy it! :cool:

Carphunter

Commander

Welcome to iboats GMG3!<br /><br />I don't drink anything that I might spit up on the keyboard! ;)

KennyKenCan

Commander

Welcome GMG3,<br /><br />So, just how does someone get to Hamilton, Ohio?<br /><br />I'm thirsty.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Welcome GMG3,<br /> If I am ever in your neck of the woods I'll look you up for that drink.