FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
It's great to see there's a forum for Sea Ray owners! I recently bought a 1980 210 CC. No engine so, I'll re-power her with a 350. The original mooring canvas and the top w/zip out rear door are still with her and in good shape, as are the seats and interior. I have to replace the floor/floatation but, I am already doing that on another boat so, no problem there. A little (LOL) elbow grease and she'll be good to go. I don't see a lot of 210 CC's around, seems like a nice combo lake/bay boat.