newbi as kbkindle

kbkindle

Cadet
new member today i know i can learn a lot hope i can help some one . just a old retiered auto body shop owner that does nothing but bass fish<br />kbkindle :D

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: newbi as kbkindle

Howdy and welcome!<br /><br />I'm sure you'll find plenty of entertainment here and lots of knowledge in some of the other areas of the forum. It's a great place to hang out.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Welcome Aboard kbk, enjoy all the forums

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ahoy, KB.<br /><br />Welcome to iboats. :) <br /><br />We'll all have bodywork questions for you in the Non-boating Tech forum.<br /><br />Hope you share some IN bass fishing expertise in Freshwater Fishing, too.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Welcome aboard KBK. It won't be too long before you get hooked on this website. As you can see many of us have. Oh, iboats sells boat stuff also. Some members tend to forget that. :p :D

Triton II

Commander

SS, you remembered the iboats plug! :D <br /><br />Oh, and welcome KBK!

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Glad to have you aboard Kenneth, you should fit right in...Chief :)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I'd like to throw in my welcome to Kenneth. Lotta' good folks here and none afraid to share knowledge.<br /><br />But....uhhhhhh.....there is one I should warn you of.......SBN.......that's short for SpinnerBaitNut.....he claims to have friends from far places.........I mean out of this world places.......but it's OK....he's a straight guy and good friend so if he gets lose once in a while.....wellll.....just overlook it...... :D :D <br /><br />Once again...WELCOME ABOARD!!

gonfishn

Commander

Wecome aboard from this side to..There are quite a few of us here who just ain't right as you will find out..Now OBJ your scaring him and we got a bad enough rep down here as it is.. :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

OK gf....um sorry....... :(

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

8.gif
HI kbkindle!

kbkindle

Cadet

kb here: thanks for the warm welcome. ill get my feet wet real soon. glad to be here :D kb