Newbe Here

frankie g

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey Folks, just found this site :). How are you all? :D :D I own a 2004 2302 Trophy Pro W/ Merc. 150 Salt water series, and love it ! :cool:

springhead

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Newbe Here

hows the weather in fla, kinda crappy up here in new england

frankie g

Petty Officer 1st Class

A little cool this past week...low 80's day time...50's night time! :D

mole2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

That's simply freezing there Frankie. lol Now if I can only get the temperature to stay at 40 I'd be happy. :)

:)

frankie g

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey mole , I lived in Northern N.J. up by the ski resorts ( Great Gorge, Hidden Valley, and Vernon Valley ) and put up with the cold for 21 yrs, then one day me and the wifey poo said the hec with it and moved down...never regreted it either. It's great to boat all yr round. Now all I have to do is find the time! Ah, I don't go as much as I would like but there's no hurry either. There's always some sort of fish running at ant given time, I love it! But I do use alot of fuel when I fish...a normal near shore adventure...I run total mls approx. 55-65 mls thats at, um, 2.5 mls per gal. and if I go OFF shore 60-70 mls. figure with trolling and moving from spot to spot, pretty close to a full tank. But it doesn't get any better than that, the water in the Gulf of Mexico that far out is colbalt blue...almost purple, unbelievable. ;)

teeman

Cadet

Hey frankie i have a 2005 2302 trophy pro with a merc 200efi and its a great boat. Now we are putting cows (striped bass) in the fish wells down there in virginia.

drew2302

Seaman Apprentice

Hi , I have a 96 2302 with a 150 on it , how fast can you get your boat going , I max out at 25 knots, I would think it should be more.

thanks
Drew

frankie g

Petty Officer 1st Class

well, depending on the seas, w/ a full load, 101 gals. gas, all fishing gear, food ,ice, drinks, bait,chum, two people, wot approx. 33-35 light load 1/2 tank fuel, reg. cruz. gear 2 people, approx. 36-38 mph, don't know how many knots that would be.