New twist on old joke.

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I recognized this joke right away, but it's even more funny with Kerry's name on it.<br /><br />
One sunny day in 2005, an old man approached the White House from <br />across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench. <br /><br />He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in <br />and meet with President Kerry." <br /><br />The Marine replied, "Sir, Mr. Kerry is not President and doesn't reside <br />here." <br /><br />The old man said, "Okay," and walked away. <br /><br />The following day, the same man approached the White House and said <br />to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Kerry" <br /><br />The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Kerry is not <br />President and doesn't reside here." <br /><br />The man thanked him and again walked away.. <br /><br />The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to <br />the very same Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with <br />president Kerry." <br /><br />The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and <br />said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to <br />speak to Mr. Kerry. I've told you already that Mr. Kerry is not the <br />President and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?" <br />The old man answered, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it." <br /><br />The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow <br />

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: New twist on old joke.

President Kerry.............. hummmm! Thats has a nice ring to it... :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> President Kerry.............. hummmm! Thats has a nice ring to it... :D
Like a bell with a crack in it.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

10_17_200.gif
<br /><br />Just like the Republican Conservatives... old & stale

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

All this political crap does get old after a while for sure. :mad: