NEW TRANSOM AND SEAT BOXES

CCrew

Chief Petty Officer
Re: NEW TRANSOM AND SEAT BOXES

Looking good! What does yours have for an outdrive? Looks like a hole big enough to throw my Cobra through.. :eek: <br /><br />I did mine differently.. I didn't cut the I/O hole first, Instead I followed Bondo's advice and left it uncut. I'll take my plunge cut router and use the existing fiberglass cutout as the template now that the transom is glassed in. <br /><br />One helpful question on the seat boxes? What's the dimension from the gunwale edge to the aisle side of the seat box at the rear of the box? I'm missing that dimension in my notes...Thanks!<br />Roger

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Look great! But, what purpose does the Peanut Butter serve? Also, are there multiple sections to your transom? It looks awfully narrow for that boat.

CCrew

Chief Petty Officer

joew94th <br /><br />That's about all there is to a Bilgeliner Crapi I/O transom. It's about 2 foot square... I know oh too well! :mad: <br /><br />Msmorto, in looking at your pics again.... With the front floor still in, and the stringers out, how are you going to get up in the front of the stringers to get them glassed back in??<br /><br />-Roger

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Oops! Never mind. I just saw your other thread about the peanut butter.<br />Thanks!