FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The instructions from the tach install sheet show the motor has 12 poles/pulses with a tach setting of 6P for F50LA. Any known manufacture information that corroborates this for the motor?
All I know about this is when I install a new tach I take a small slot head screwdriver and with the motor running I move that screw back and forth until I get a normal reading on RPM's....Hope that's helpful for you....