New Sleekcraft owner

CCLSVTM3

Recruit
Hello all,
I am now the new owner of this 98 23' Sleekcraft. I inherited the boat from my uncle who past away. He has always kept this boat in amazing condition and it runs awesome. I'm going to keep it as long as I can for my uncle. It also runs perfect and is fast so no need to sell it. I am a first time owner but not new to boating. I have a few questions. I can not find a model of this boat. Ive researched and researched and cant find anything. The closest I have found was an enforcer model but not sure. Anyone have any ideas?

2011-09-0895091627.jpg

2011-09-0895091638.jpg

Last question, I need new windshields for this boat... Ive looked around and they are very hard to find unless I go custom. Any other ideas on best place to find windshields? Thanks all.....

Last Mohican

Chief Petty Officer
Re: New Sleekcraft owner

The traffic in this section is very slow. You might sign up over at Performance Boats and ask around there. While this site is great PB caters more to the type of boat you have. I know Finney's makes windshields and very well could have made the one for that boat when it was new. You might try them. You can also look at the thread for my 76 Ambassador. I made my own windshield. Since you have your old one for a pattern it may not be that hard to replicate. There is a link in my sig.

kenaroo

Cadet
Re: New Sleekcraft owner

Sorry for the late response.. I don't get on here often. Well.. I'd say you have a pretty cool uncle to have passed that down to you.
Pretty sure that's a enforcer model.. there is a guy in Havasu working at west marine that will make you a custom windshield. Not sure any Old New Stock is around anymore.

If you are in Burbank. I think there are some custom plastic fabricators out the that could hook you up as well.

Best of luck and enjoy your boat..