FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I can drive to snow in 2 hours or be riding my bicycle along the beach in less than an hour in winter. My second house is on a lake which is what I will be using a lot when I retire for summers.
Can't complain about the weather here today. Thanksgiving Day in Michigan south of Detroit and we had sunshine and a high of 61*. For late November this is almost heavenly.