FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've recently purchased a new 3.3hp outboard. Compression is 135psi. Will this increase once I begin running the motor? If so likely how much? How low can it be before the motor begins to have trouble?
Irp,<br /><br />I'm surprised it's that high. Especially in a little two stroke. I wouldn't expect it to get higher.<br /><br />Anything over 100 would be OK in my book.