FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey fellow Admirals. I just purchased a Bomber myself. Trying to learn about it. It is a 1977 model, 15 ft with an 85' Merc 75 hp. Would anyone know what model it is, besides MY model? Thanks.
Here's mine. I think it's an '82 "sportmaster" with the same year Johnson 70. It's endured decades of abuse, and it shows, but I've got the engine purring now and the hull is watertight (after much hack-work fiberglass patching). I'm going to run it into the ground (lake?) while I look for an aluminum boat to put the engine and controls on. It was probably a decent fresh water boat in its youth.