New Hurricane Alert!!!

NathanY

Commander
New Hurricane Alert<br /><br />The National Weather Service has issued a warning for yet another catastrophic hurricane following on the heels of Ivan and Jeanne. The path of this hurricane zigs and zags, and is therefore highly unpredictable. Experts predict this hurricane will cause more damage to the United States than we have experienced in all of the last four years combined. This one is called Hurricane Kerry and the only sure way citizens can protect themselves from it's zig zaging unpredictability is by getting behind a Bush! :D :D :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: New Hurricane Alert!!!

Originally posted by starrider_68:<br /> not even funny
The not so funny part is the truth of it.....

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Maybee that's why they keep hitting us here in Florida. We have two Bushes. And I'd be up the creek without them.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Nate.....if I were there with you right now.....I'd give you a pinch you would not ever ferget. Just coming off two floods with in 2 1/2 wks. of each other, you can imagine I'm just a little shell shocked right now. Your post makes me want to drink beer....heavily. I'm going to anyway but ya' gotta blame it on something. Thank you for that anyways.... :D :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

No Doubt! Hurricanes affect more than just the costal states. It just causes lots of rain and flooding resulting in deaths.<br /><br />At least with the one your talking about Nate, we have a chance to stop it by manpower unlike any others! :D