new guy

wetboy86

Seaman Apprentice
I want to say hello. just joined your site. I have enjoyed another forum I am a member of ( V twin forum) so thought I should find one for boating. I have a 16ft double wide lowes boat with a 94johnson 40 w/ T&T for fishing and playing in the sound of coastal NC. And an 86 ski nautique that I am still in love with. I am also into bikes and cars, got a soft spot for older pontiacs, I know, a sickness. anyway looking forward to joining in. Need help with the 40 jons prop shaft leaking, posted under jons troubleshoot if anyone knows this unit. Thanks............Stan

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
Re: new guy

Welcome aboard wetboy86. :) <br /><br />The guys over on the johnson repair section will certainly get ya taken care of. ;) <br /><br />Enjoy the forum and post alot. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

You will find plenty of help here for sure. Welcome aboard and be ready for anything here.

LubeDude

Admiral

Man, now youve went and done it. Worst thing you can do is introduce yourself and tell us all your bad habbits all at the same time. :p <br /><br />Pontiacs huh? Well, I cant fault ya too much for that, at least its a GM. ;) <br /><br /> Check out this old post I made <br /><br />Welcome aboard.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ahoy, Stan, and welcome aboard. :) <br /><br />Lots of motorheads here. . .cars, bikes and, of course, outboards.

ndemge

Commander

Don't listen to OMC.... he doesn't know what he's talking about. <br /><br />really, look at our post counts, we can leave any time we want.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Welcome. You posted in the right zone. We get real excited about fresh meat . . . :D Just ask Braxton. ;)

eeboater

Commander

Hello. My name is Sean and I'm an iboats addict.<br /><br /><br />Welcome to the board!