New granddaughter

Tyme2fish

Commander
Don't anyone dare to try and have a prettier granddaughter. Born at 2:09 AM June 3rd. 7 lbs 3.70 oz and 20 inches in length, she's a keeper.

Paisley Eileen has captured my heart.

Attachments

• photo245396.jpg
    photo245396.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0

aspeck

Staff member
I am glad you waited for a while between the bathroom thread and this one ... She is ALMOST as beautiful as mine ... and almost 2 times the size, but then mine was so anxious to come into this world that she entered 2 months early!

Congrats on your beautiful grand daughter! So, how long till you have her out on the boat fishing?

southkogs

Staff member
Beautiful girl Tyme, Congratulations. Best wishes to the parents ... I hope you give her back to them sometime :)

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
aspeck & Tyme2fish - Who's starting the "Who has the best looking grandkid" poll? It better be multiple choice cuz I know I can't decide! LOL

Congrats, Tyme.

Tyme2fish

Commander
Her mama strongly discouraged me from holding her up by her lower lip and jaw to estimate her weight.:eek:

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Her mama strongly discouraged me from holding her up by her lower lip and jaw to estimate her weight.:eek:

Pfffffft. Moms are never any fun. OTOH, they're often the only reason many of us lived to tell about it. Congratulations!

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Congrats - enjoy! And when you want a break from that, just hand her back to her parents - that's the beauty of grandkids, right?

sam60

Captain
Congrats Tyme! We have four from 14 to 6. The youngest is the only girl....she gets spoiled by GMa. I'm pleased for you.

sam60

Captain
I am glad you waited for a while between the bathroom thread and this one ... She is ALMOST as beautiful as mine ... and almost 2 times the size, but then mine was so anxious to come into this world that she entered 2 months early!

Congrats on your beautiful grand daughter! So, how long till you have her out on the boat fishing?

Please pardon my lack of manners...Congrats, Art!

nlain

Commander
Congratulations to both of you gentlemen on your grandaughters.