new floor almost finished

427hawk

Seaman
album
<br />hello all , i have pretty well finished my floor project and i do hope the pics work , have never done this before , wanted to thank you all for all the post i have read , could not have done it withought the reading and knowledge especially jason j for his posts and pics, redone stringers and floor, one more thing murphy's law follows true for fiberglass lol ...... again thanks to all

JasonJ

Rear Admiral
Re: new floor almost finished

Thanx for the compliment, my project has been an "interesting" one to say the least. I have learned a new definition of pain and suffering, but that is just how it works. The more you suffer for your work, the better it turns out. The Boat Gods require a hefty sacrifice, and if this rule is not followed to the letter, your boat will fall apart and never work right. I am convinced that the little bit of time I spend on a Saturday afternoon charging batteries and muff running the motor fo a couple minutes translates to my so-far 100 percent succesfull ramp launches and general boating experiences. I have never been left floating in the middle of the lake, or holding the entire population of Sandpoint up while I jump start my boat with my truck pulled down to the ramp.<br /><br />The Boat Gods are cruel, but fair and just.