New feature!

NYBo

Admiral
In the topic list, if you look at the icon to the left of the topic title, you may see a small green square with a little white arrow superimposed over the regular icon. That indicates you have posted in that topic. If you hover your pointer over the new icon, it will tell you how many replies you've made. Handy! I don't remember if we had this feature before the last major upgrade.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I thought one of us mentioned it after the update the other day. I can't remember, that was too long ago. :facepalm:

Not really a new feature. A finally fixed old feature that VBulletin has had for years.

It is handy, but it could be a hair bigger like in the pre-VB5 days, but I'll take it! :smile:

64osby

Admiral
It is nice to see that back once again. Did loose the category the thread is under when looking at today's posts.:dispirited:

GA_Boater

It is nice to see that back once again. Did loose the category the thread is under when looking at today's posts.:dispirited:

Give one, take away two. :eek: Today's Birthdays is messed up as well. the names are all run together.

The update took away the subsection categories and the IT/Admin guys are trying to figure out where VB hid them. But the green light tells you that you posted in the thread. :smile:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Well I certainly like the NEW option on the lower right corner to go to the next page without going back to the top. Thanks to whomever installed that. :thumb:

GA_Boater

We lobbied for that one. If I remember, it was in the pre-upgrade VB version and was finally incorporated, read fixed, in this last update - Just like the Replied To light.

toneeees

Administrator

Should be showing the forum name now on today/new posts.