New Bayliner owner and questions

dreamofwake

Cadet
Hi I just bought a 20ft '91 Bayliner Capri Cuddy, my first boat. I live near the Marina in LA so I've already taken it in the ocean a couple times but I plan to use it mostly on the lakes around where my brother lives, inland a bit. My fuel guage does not seem to work consistently, it goes from bouncing all the way from full to empty while i cruise or sometimes its just sitting on empty,.. then back to bouncing again :confused:

I have also thot about installing a wakeboard tower on it. My friends and I really want to wakeboard. Unfortunately we are on a small budget. The cheapest tower we found is made by Big Air. We were looking at the Ice tower and we were gonna do the install ourselves.
Has anyone had any bad experiences with this model? What should I look out for when buying and installing that I might regret later? any input is much appreciated. :)

jake7995

Cadet
Re: New Bayliner owner and questions

Did you install the ice tower? I'm looking at it and wondering if it is worth putting on my boat. Have you experienced any creeking or side to side movement? Any other info? thanks

Ramblin'man

Seaman Apprentice

I have a 95 Bayliner Capri 2050 LS and I am going to install the High Fly Monkey Bars tower thsi weekend. Did you complete your project? And if so, how did it turn out? We plan on installing the set ourselves as well.

Any tips, tricks or warnings?

NYBo

Admiral

The OP hasn't been around since October 26, 2011 so I don't think he's going to respond.