New Avitar

LubeDude

Admiral
How do you all like the new avitar?<br /><br />Yes its me in my boat at about 60 MPH.<br /><br />I know I have changed them a lot, but Im keeping this one forever, At least untill I get another boat.<br /><br />As to the huge rootertail,,,,,,OK, I was showing off. :cool: :cool: :cool:

KaGee

Admiral
Re: New Avitar

What oil were you burning???<br /><br /> :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Cool LD, I changed mine also, well made it smaller with the help of ndemge. :cool:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> What oil were you burning???<br /><br /> :p
:D :D :D Smart-aleck. You'll be havin LD wantin to change is name again. :p

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> What oil were you burning???<br /><br /> :p
Ask TheOilDoc :p <br />j/k LD ;)
Now who is trying to stir up trouble???<br /><br />As to the oil, Its a mix of my own, a combination of Amsoil HP injector and 2 Oz. per quart of Snake oil. Something a racer I know uses.<br /><br />Yes, I know, you could quote me as saying not to use any additives, but you know how things have a way of changing. Its a great gun oil also, if that gives anyone a clue as to what it might be. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

errrrrrr, the same stuff you sent me or no?<br />EDIT: Never mind, I remember. :rolleyes:

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Thats a great shot. Type you enlarge to 8x10 and put on the wall. I know....cause I done done it, except my lil boat don't rooster tail or do 60. But my camera can make it look like 60! :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Not much boat in the water, you can see it better here.<br /><br />
342%3A%3B57523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3C8%3A%3D%3C57%3DXROQDF%3E232376%3B47%3C668ot1lsi

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> errrrrrr, the same stuff you sent me or no?<br />EDIT: Never mind, I remember. :rolleyes:
No, but it might be aranged for you to test it at your own risk. (there really isnt any though). :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Sure sounds quiet! It must be in the fuel :D