New age TV forums are garbage.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
RANT!! (rabble-rabble)<br />Is it just me, or do most of these new TV talk shows bite air time big time?<br />Shows like O'Riely Factor, Hanity and Colmes, Oprah, Meet the press , Cavuto on Buisness et all are makin me hit the mute button. I hate it when two people try to out-talk each other at the same moment in time. It's confusing, impolite, non-productive, and otherwise totally useless.<br />If you can't make-out what one opponent is saying over the other opponent, WTH is the sense in the whole attempt?<br />I site mostly Fox programming because it's all I will try to watch, but have seen enough of the other networks to know they all conduct themselves the same.<br />What ever happened to protocol and MANNERS?<br />If my mother was still allive, she'd e-mail O'Riely a slap in the face, allong with "mind your manners, boy!"

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: New age TV forums are garbage.

I agree it is always very stupid.<br /><br />But remember, those TV shows want passionate people, and passionate people are very good at talking, but not very good at listening.<br /><br />Ken

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

12'.. Thats the idea! Got ya thinking about it, Got ya talking about it. Can't get it out of your head!!!!! GOT YA!<br />Pray for clairity in our young people's heads!!<br />If one can be kept 'busy' with the distraction around them...then one is duped or lead astray, anywhere.<br />MTV producer has been quoted as saying that "we own your 14 year olds". This is scary and saddining....looks like they have a hook in ya 12', (spit it out!)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Oh, I did spit it out, Steve. And that's the complaint. There is little time for rational debate when both sides talk-over each other. I guess it's why I'm on this thing more these days...At leadt we can debate with some semblance clarity.<br />The trait of spending too much time on the 'puter is one mailnly associated with young people. Here, I can debate openly with teenagers and anyone else. So who needs these talkies or MTV?<br />But you're right. They are very distracting.<br />But how can anyone be lead astray, if it's impossible to follow the thread?<br />They need to wake up and get some manners, or die from poor ratings. They give me a headache---But then, so does P-Ditty and MTV.