FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
If it's new, it's still under warranty. Take it to a CERTIFIED MERCRUISER DEALER, and have it checked out. Many of the selling boat dealers aren't Mercruiser dealers and won't have a clue what to do.
If it's new, it's still under warranty. Take it to a CERTIFIED MERCRUISER DEALER, and have it checked out. Many of the selling boat dealers aren't Mercruiser dealers and won't have a clue what to do.
Hmmm....this is were I bought the boat...they are a certified mercruiser dealer. I will take it out on a ride with the tech, cause it seems like its not doing it now. As usual, like a car..take it to the dealer and everything is fine. Maybe it was the magnetic fields in the area I was boating? Just kidding, but I could see a tech coming up with that excuse!