New 2302 WA w/verado 250 perf numbers?

jamisjockey

Recruit
Am looking at a 2302 at a local dealer, with a Verado 250. Can't seem to find performance data, does anyone know where I can find that?

Also, quick price check....its $53k for a pro package with trailer and the 250. Haven't fully speced the boat, but is that a fair price?

thanks

frankie g

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: New 2302 WA w/verado 250 perf numbers?

Well I have no numbers for ya, however I bought my 2302 w/ a 150 Merc, 2 stroke new in 2004, It's sticker was 47 for the Pro package, and with a dual axle , aluminium trailer w/ disc brakes, but it had no hard top , just a full bimini w/ all the curtains ( side, frount, and rear. ) Oh! it also has a head with macerator and holding tank instead of a portapotty, thats 6 k less than what your looking at. It seems to be a fair starting price, I haven't checked out the price dif between a 150 2 strke and a 250 V rat, but I can bet 6 k is in order, and if its got a hard top, even better. but the way boat sales are where I live (SW Fl) ...the used market is flooded due to the gas situation. see if you could do better. I'd say a 10-15 % discount might be something to think about. And if you get to water test that bad boy I'd sure like to here about it. :)
Desktop_Wallpaper.jpg

Monterey10

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: New 2302 WA w/verado 250 perf numbers?

I studied this boat two years ago. If I remember right, you can get up to 3.4 mpg at cruise. I think this was at 22 mph. The owners said the 250 was quite a good performer. Be wary of the 2001 Opti, they had injector problems. The old timers say the 2003 was the best year for the 2302.

It's a buyers market. I would check the yachtworld, boats.com and boatrader web sites carefully. I looked at a very clean used 2302 for $24k last month.