FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Never thought I'd ask - help with boat name for Financial Advisor
From back in the boom times when developers first use of invested money was to buy a yacht : "First Draw". Or maybe not. Since boats have female names and you're a financial guy, how about "Our Lady of the Perpetual Audit". I know you're appreciating all the help you're getting.
Re: Never thought I'd ask - help with boat name for Financial Advisor
MAKIN BACON, Co.name added. / UTOO, "you too can have toys. co. name. /OPPORTUNITY, co. name added. or LIE TO ME!/ maybe /SCREWED YOU . or /YOU CAN AFFORD IT. or even /BEST BUY. Maybe a little harsh.
Re: Never thought I'd ask - help with boat name for Financial Advisor
When I saw your thread title, "EASY MONEY" came into my head, but after reading the thread, "MAXIMUM DEDUCTION" seemed like the obvious name.
Please let us know what name you decide on.