Needing a Windshield for a 94 Chaparral 1830 SS Sport-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitkat_Kodi

Recruit
:confused:
It starts towards the back a ways and wraps around to the other side. With a hatch/door in the middle to get to the front of the boat.
We acquired this boat in our Towing and Recovery Business and it was rolled. It is getting an engine rebuild and hopefully we can find a windshield that we can afford. The winshield was crushed when it rolled. But other than a little cosmetic touch ups, the boat is in pretty good condition. And our boys are reallt getting excited to get it back out on the lake! So if anyone know how I could come up with a reasonably priced winshield, new or used, please let me know!!!IMG_5059.jpgIMG_6626.jpgIMG_8726.jpgIMG_8741.jpg

tpenfield

Staff member
Re: Needing a Windshield for a 94 Chaparral 1830 SS Sport-

Your odds of finding one in a used/junk market are real slim . . . you could contact Chaparral Customer Support and see if they can give you some guidance and help. Many of the boat windshields are made by "Taylor Industries", so you could try looking those guys up and see if they can help as well.

Bruceatw

Recruit
:confused:
It starts towards the back a ways and wraps around to the other side. With a hatch/door in the middle to get to the front of the boat.
We acquired this boat in our Towing and Recovery Business and it was rolled. It is getting an engine rebuild and hopefully we can find a windshield that we can afford. The winshield was crushed when it rolled. But other than a little cosmetic touch ups, the boat is in pretty good condition. And our boys are reallt getting excited to get it back out on the lake! So if anyone know how I could come up with a reasonably priced winshield, new or used, please let me know!!!View attachment 130116View attachment 130117View attachment 130118View attachment 130119
I have the same issue with my windshield. If you found one please let me know. I know this is an old forum but maybe it will be helpful
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.