Need to find trim parts

m bailey

Recruit
Hello all. I am new to this site and was hoping for some help. I recently bought a 85 18' blue fin royal line. I am in the process af a full interrior rebuild. I am looking for the starboard rear alluminum corner gaurd. Any help will be greatly appriciated.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Re: Need to find trim parts

Welcome to iBoats!

Your best bet will be Ebay.

saltwaterbluefish

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Since the boat is a little older, I would try and find an old junk boatyard. If you can't find that look for a boat mechanic that has been around for a while. Alot of times boats will get left because the owners didn't want to pay for the repair. I've picked up a few hard to find pieces that way.

m bailey

Recruit

Thanks for the help. still have not forund what i need. I live at Lake Powell in Page Az. You would think someone here would know where to get one but no one has been helpful.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Thanks for the help. still have not forund what i need. I live at Lake Powell in Page Az. You would think someone here would know where to get one but no one has been helpful.

You have a 26 year old boat and are missing a part that is attached to the hull. People looked and I gave you a link for possibilities..... have you tried a dealer. :facepalm:

m bailey

Recruit

I have tried a dealer. The boat is to old. I picked up some alluminum and i am putting my offroad racing fabricating to use. I am going to make my own. Thanks for all the input and suggestions.